Andrea M. Wharton Mulhearn founded 2SCALE in 2006.
Ms. Mulhearn has over fifteen years of experience in a variety of interior design projects including: Restaurant Design, Associations, Commercial Offices, Government Contractors, Apartment and Condo Complexes, Educational Facilities, Banks, and Credit Unions.
Prior to starting 2SCALE, Ms. Mulhearn worked as a project manager and project designer for Hickok Cole Architects in Washington, DC. Ms. Mulhearn also has hospitality design experience from her time at Brennan Beer Gorman Monk Architects in Washington, DC.
Clients that Ms. Mulhearn has consulted with include:
- Rakuya in Washington, DC
- Supra in Washington, DC
- Requin at District Wharf in Washigton, DC
- Florentijn at District Wharf in Washington, DC
- Union Kitchen Grocery at Washington Convention Center
- Gringos and Mariachis at Park Potomac
- Central Michel Richard, Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, NV
- Central Michel Richard, Revel in Atlantic City, NJ
- Barrel in Washington, DC
- The 201 Bar in Washington, DC
- The Carolina Kitchen in Washington, DC
- Raku in Washington DC
- The Italian Store in Arlington, VA
- Park Sutton in Silver Spring, MD
- Touchstone Consulting Group in Washington, DC
- Stellar Management on various apartment complex projects
- WTG Properties, Inc. on various tenant projects
- Métier, Ltd. in Arlington, VA
- URAC in Washington, DC
- Radio America in Arlington, VA
- Genzyme in Washington, DC
- Consumer Healthcare Products Association in Washington, DC
- Palette Restaurant in Washington, DC
- The National Children's Museum in Washington, DC
- Northrop Grumman Information Technology in McLean, Virginia
Ms. Mulhearn has a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Interior Design from Purdue University. Andrea is NCIDQ certified, a member of the International Interior Design Association (IIDA), and is a LEED® Accredited Professional. 2SCALE Interiors, LLC is a small, woman owned business and is certified with SWaM businesses of Virginia.